Function in Capacity: – Artist Management - Stage Manager /Production Manager & Tour Manager
Overseeing production process, drawing up a production schedule, dealing with promoters, venue managers, ticket agents, record labels, and radio/TV stations. Managed tour finances, confirming show times, getting everyone to where they need to be on time, and confirming reservations, collection post gig payment from promoters. Advancing the production and coordinating communications between various stakeholders. Preparation of immigration and manifest documentation. Provided leadership and direction to production teams of up to 40 members including subcontractors. Secured and implemented sponsorship agreements between Adidas Canada and various Recording Artists. Toured with Platinum Blonde, Rik Emmett, including support tours in association with Bryan Adams, Billy Idol and The Romantics and special showcase appearances in Canada for Michael Damian
- Stage Manager - Hearts of Fire-Feature Film Drama/Musical- Bob Dylan, Fiona Apple.
- Production/Stage Manager - National Rock Awards, Kumbaya Festival, Molson Backstage Rocks, Toronto Music Awards, Production/Stage Manager - Toronto Comedy Festival, People’s Comedy Festival, New Music Talent Search, Michael Daman- Concert Television Special, The Radio Marketing Crystal Awards, The Record Industry Awards, The Canadian Music Industry - Festival/Trade show/Conference, Oakville Street Festival, Juno Awards Backstage Media Activities.
- Backstage Coordination for Rolling Stones “Voodoo Lounge” two (2) Toronto Shows
- Random Entertainment - Rik Emmett
- Blood Music Ltd - Tour Manager – Kenny Maclean Band “Don’t Look Back Tour "
- Tsavdaris & Barrow Artists Management - Platinum Blonde, TU & Support Tours with -Bryan Adams, Billy Idol, the Romantics.
- Bruce Wilson Artists Management - Coney Hatch, Anvil, Thor, Rif Raff, Frank Soda & The Imps and many mor
MOLSON CANADIAN ROCKS Backstage - Buddy Guy, Doug and Slugs, Blushing Brides, the Bourbon Tabernacle Choir, Moxy Furious
Toronto Music Awards - Blue Rodeo, Gowan, Honeymoon Suite, Wild T , Infidels, Ian Thomas, Barenaked Ladies, Robbie Robertson, Simply Majectic, Ronnie Hawkins, Rita Chiarelli & the Red Rockets , Molson
Kumbaya Festival Much Music Live Broadcast: Rik Emmett, Leslie Spit, Kim Mitchell, The Rankin Family, Prairie Oyster, Murray McLachlan, Jughead, Lost Dakotas, Mary Margaret O'Hara, The Watchmen, Randy Bachman, BKS, Ashley MaIsaac, Moxy Fruvous, Moist, Blue Rodeo, Holly Cole, Barenaked Ladies, 54-40, Larry Gowan, Big Sugar, Tom Cochrane
CHCH National Rock Awards: TV Broadcast- Jeff Healy & Wired Al Yankovich, Truimph, Sabasten bac, Svan Gali, Collin James, Jeff Healy Band, Tea Party
- Toronto / Nathan Phillips Square ’83
- Toronto / The Kingswood Music Theatre ’83
- Toronto / Maple Leaf Gardens New Year’s Eve ’83
- Brian Adams / Cuts Like A Knife Tour ’83
- Maple Leaf Gardens / ’85
- New York City / The Ritz Theatre with Dead Or Alive ’83
- The Kingswood Music Theatre Aug. 8/9 ’85
- New York City / The Fillmore East with Red Hot Chilli Peppers ’85
- Maple Leaf Gardens / ’85
- Detroit City / Harpo’s / Alien Shores Tour ’86
- Calgary Jubille Theatre / Alien Shores Tour ’86
- Cleveland OH / City Square with Blue Oyster Cult ’86
- Vancouver BC / EXPO 86 World’s Fair, Aug. 11/12
- New York City / The LimeLight ’87
- Montreal / Jerry Park Stadium ’87